Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Interview with SBS

A couple of days ago I was down at the Cove watching the huge swell role in when I saw a guy with a high end movie camera filming some of the locals fishing. We got talking, and it turned out he was on the island filming a Documentary on the impact of the sinking of the refugee ship on the local people who don't work for the government.

After thinking it over, I met with him today, and was recorded, (not filmed) with my feeling on what happened and what the impact will be on the local community. Zach came with me, and he had a few words recorded as well. Should be out mid year, it will be interesting to see the finished product, and if we make it, or get left on the cutting room floor.

1 comment:

  1. hey guys great to read about all your adventures since we left - sounds like you enjoyed the blowholes, got any fishing planned?
    mike

    ReplyDelete