Saturday, January 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Its Saturday night, and we are safely home.

And its good to be home, as I sit here and start to think about our journey over the last 2 months, I realise we live a very privileged life, in a very beautiful part of Australia, we are very very lucky.

However the blog doesn't stop yet, we still have photos and video to upload that we couldn't get to work while on the island, so over the next couple of weeks we will make them available.

As well, it will take some time for all of us to come to terms with what we have experienced, as we feel able we will share with you how we feel about the last 7 weeks.

Thanks for following us over the last couple of months, hopefully some of the wonderful things we experienced will have rubbed off on some of you.

All I can say at the moment, is, if you ever have the opportunity to visit Christmas Island, seize it with both hands, as this is a very special part of Australia.

Dave...

2 comments:

  1. On my way there for a 6-month deployment next week... loved your insights... thanks guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the honour of visiting the island twice. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there. Am still trying to convince my other half to move there for good

    ReplyDelete